IQ of My Readers…

Just wanted to note that more than 60% of you would qualify as having a genius level IQ according to the poll, the other 40% are all gifted intellectually or extremely bright. I’m impressed!

More in a moment. I’m going to read everyone’s┬áposts since it’s been awhile since I’ve been able to attend properly to questions.



I think we should start our own high IQ society!

IQ of My Readers…