A Reader Asks A Stock Question….

I’ve removed the readers personal info and have not put their post up for public view but here was the question:

I have Australian Resource stocks Minara Resources – MREand Oz Minerals OZL both share prices have plunged and I am hanging by a thread, shall I hold on or sell?

Neither of these stocks are listed in my data base, probably because they are foreign. But I can answer the question with the tarot in a yes/no spread. Please take the answer with a grain of salt. It’s the tarot, and although I’ve know it to be uncannily accurate, it’s still your money and life and I wouldn’t want anyone trusting anything without using their own judgement and intuition.

Should you sell Australian Resource stocks Minara Resources: The Tarot Answer:

Yes.

It’s a confusing time right now. Don’t panic though. You can get out without much pain, but you need to trust your best judgement, do some research, and then sell. The timing of this is over the next 3 months so, in your case you have a bit of time. If you’ve already lost a bunch it looks like there will come a time in the not to distant future that will be good, seize it fast, and then sell.

Should you sell Minerals OZL? The Tarot Answers:

Yes.

But you won’t get out of this stock without loss. Right now is a particularly anxious time, the next month it will look bad as well. You will loose money on this no matter what, but again I suggest you gather as much information as possible. It looks like if you wait a little bit of time, again then you will find a decent time to sell and stop the bleeding. Unfortunately, it looks like you lost your window. The other stock you’ll do better with.

Hope it helps.

Best wishes and good luck.

A Reader Asks A Stock Question….