So many questions! I’m going to list them here so I can answer them over the next couple of days.
But let’s start with Stoccer who asked me about a bunch of stocks and I wrote that I would tackle that over the next few days. Some of the stocks I did not have information in my data base for, so Stoccer if your out there, and have the start date of trading with 5) DRYS (Dryships Inc.)3) BCSI (Blue Coat Systems Inc. )2) AGU (Agrium Inc. or 7) POT (Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan, Inc.) please post them so I can analyze them in the future.
Hey, your not a broker or a hedge fund manager are you? You have more stocks then I have socks!
OK here goes with: Berkshire Hathaway and then tomorrow. I’ll do GROW.
This stock probably started having serious trouble in March/April of this year as Pluto would have been transiting the 8th house of its investors and opposing the natal Moon in the 2nd house of workers. There was a lot of instability, major fluctuations, perhaps even lay offs at the time or a fiscal cutting back. But sadly, this was just the tip of the proverbial iceberg as January will show more signs of instabilty and then, wham, in March of 09 transiting Pluto is going to reek havoc on investors as it squares Pluto in the 5th. There will be volatility throughout 09, but in January of 2011 the value of this stock will go up so if you can hold onto this one it will get better in a couple of years.
I just have a few questions:
1. As a Haitian living in America (came here around 1986), I was wondering if you see any positivity coming to the people of Haiti? It is extremely sad to see a country where once upon a time be so beautiful be in such constant turmoil. It’s extremely heartbreaking.
2. Will Barack Obama, serve a second term as president? (I know, he hasn’t even started his first). Will he be a memorable president, not because of his race, because of what he accomplishes? Plus, will he have his angels protecting him and his family throughout?
3. Will Sarah Palin go away…please! I can’t stand seeing her on every news channel, still babbling, and not putting any coherent sentences together. It’s nauseating. Is she xenophobic? My sense tells me she is. I didn’t get that from John McCain.
Sorry, to ask such loaded questions and thanks in advance for answering all of our questions!!!! I would like you to do a reading for me in the near future. Is there anyway you can send me some information? Do you have my email or do I need to give it to you?
1) Haiti. My godfather was from Santa Domingo. What an a amazing history that island has! The people emancipated themselves through a combination of magic and fighting. The Haitians are an amazing people, a truly spiritually gifted group (as a whole). I’ll run a chart and look at this with greater scrutiny in a future post.
2) Yes, Barack Obama will have a second term. I looked at his aspects about a week ago, and it would take superman to defeat him in 2012. That being said you never know, but it would be pretty impossible to beat him.
3) As McCain’s people put it, Sarah Palin and her family are “Wasilla hillbillies,” so yes, they are xenophobic, and until that dang Neptune comes off her stellium Mrs. Palin is going to soak up the spot light. But once Neptune goes bye-bye, she will disappear along with it (for awhile). I think she will try a bid for 2012, but I looked at her chart, and she has no chance of winning the election that year, so, not to worry.
I agree, I don’t believe John McCain is xenophobic. It’s too bad he really ran such a disgraceful, dirty campaign because other than that he seems like a good guy. Clearly, though he’s the type that makes a better senator then a president. I had the feeling he was pretty freaked out when he was running for the office, like he was having flashbacks or something. He didn’t seem to be in his right mind. Perhaps the pressure pushed him too far.
If you look under the page that says, Private Readings at the top or in the side bar it gives all the info on how to contact me via e-mail (since the e-mail I have linked to this account no longer works) andit explains how to schedule everything.
I’ll look forward to your future e-mail!
Obama’s Part of Fortune is NOT on the USA’s natal Moon !
Yes, actually Obama’s Part of Fortune is within one degree, an almost exact conjunction to the natal US signing of the Constitution. There are many charts for the US, so maybe you are or were looking at a different one.
Here are both the charts and you can see for yourself what I was referring to:
Well Mrs. Denise you have done it again…you stated that the racial aftermath of Obama being elected would have some nutcases coming out the woodworks with hate crimes starting to rise.
Will this type of behaivor evaporate or will it get worse?
A question and a comment.
Question: I fear that Monsanto, the producers of genetically modified (GM) corn, soy beans and grain, could possibly bring about a famine–due to their not allowing for a variety of grains (by other companies) to be raised in the United States. In addition to disastrous impacts upon the environment, and GM product’s nutritional defects, our putting all of our eggs in one genetic basket (using only one variety of seeds) could bring disaster if that seed variety fails–like the potato famine. I can not find specific incorporation dates for this company. What do you see astrologically for this company?
Comment: I whole heartedly agree with your 11/13 statement with regard to the religious right. As is stated in this quote:
“The resurgence of fanatical religious fervour occurring in many lands cannot be regarded as more than a dying convulsion. The very nature of the violent and disruptive phenomena associated with it testifies to the spiritual bankruptcy it represents. Indeed, one of the strangest and saddest features of the current outbreak of religious fanaticism is the extent to which, in each case, it is undermining not only the spiritual values which are conducive to the unity of mankind but also those unique moral victories won by the particular religion it purports to serve.” The Promise of World Peace, 1985. Author: The Universal House of Justice of the Baha’i Faith,
Wished I knew about your prediction back in September re the stock market big fall.
Love your insights here and check it daily for updates.
I appreciate if you could provide an insight as to whether I should hold or sell this AUSTRALIAN stock
CENTRO PROPERTIES STAPLED (CNP)
before the predicted Tsunami on 21/22 dec 2008
I came across this site which got me thinking about the trend going on in these various cities (Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta, New York City) all of which are asking for handouts from the Federal government. Is it more widespread that the cities mentioned and is there a particular astrological aspect that runs through them all? Here’s the site:
Thanks again for you insight.
(1) The Gallop poll shows that Obama’s favorability rating is at 71%. Are the people who didn’t vote for him finally starting to see him as the right person for the job? This rating is very good for someone who hasn’t even taken office yet. Go Obama!
(2) Do you the know the timing of when Sarah Palin will have this civil case against her? She has been plastered all over the news lately. Everyone wants an interview with her to ask about her $150,000 + clothes (was this her doing?). She should really be ashamed of herself for saying those lies about Obama. She’s so quick to call people “jerks” and liars if they say anything negative about her…but when she does it, in her eyes it’s ok…like when she tried to incite hate and violence towards Obama. It’s just so upsetting to see these republicans being so hypocritical and mean. I don’t understand them at all.
(3) Speaking of hypocrisy, Elisabeth Hasselbeck (Sarah Palin’s twin sister), the woman who is so hated by many for her strong republican views, constantly butts heads with her co-hosts. I really don’t think her co-hosts enjoy working with her, eventhough they say they do and they all love each other. I feel they secretly hate her too and they just have to put up with her because this team brings high ratings. What do you think about this?
Thanks again for answering our questions. I really enjoy this site…I feel we have our own little community in here where we can come to share our views, seek spiritual guidance and feel hope! Thank you Denise!
Best wishes to all of you and many blessings!